How to use:
- This bestselling cleanser is in sherbet form when you scoop it, but melts into an oil-type makeup and residue remover as you massage it over your skin.
- Formulated with papaya, acerola and herbal extracts, it leaves your skin feeling nourished and supple. Follow with a water-based cleanser.
- The melting sherbet texture of this oil balm helps you massage away makeup, grime and blackheads. Raspberry leaf extract has antioxidants to protect skin from damage while also nourishing and toning.
- Acerola contains vitamin C which has strong restorative and soothing properties.
- Papaya is a natural chemical exfoliant that helps to clear dead skin cells to encourage skin cell regeneration.
- The bestselling cleanser by Banila Co. is now available as a special hypoallergenic formulation just for sensitive skin.
- Features premium ingredients like argan and evening primrose oils, licorice, camellia and rosemary extracts plus more. Together they form a gentle yet effective cleansing balm perfect for those who easily experience irritation when cleansing. Follow with a water-based cleanser.
- The perfect oil-based cleansing balm for sensitive skin.
- Free of mineral oil.
- Fortified with natural botanical extracts like camellia, rosemary, chamomile, calendula, orange peel and lavender.
- Contains hydrating aloe and argan oil.
How to use:
- Scoop a dime-size amount of product into your palm and massage onto dry skin. Concentrate light massaging motions on stubborn make-up.
- Rinse and follow with a water-based foaming cleanser.
- Rinse again and continue with your toner, serums, and moisturizer.